Hello and welcome. So I had a massive craving for chicken nuggets so i decided to do some homemade ones that took less than 20 minutes . Read on to know how i did them .
You will need the following for 12 nuggets/chicken dippers :
- one egg
- one cup of plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika(you can use any spice and seasoning that you like)
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup of cooking oil (Sunflower ,peanut or vegetable. clear ones that will not smoke and burn quickly such as olive oil
- 2 chicken breast
- breadcrumbs (I used Panko breadcrumbs)
- Heat the oil to 190 c° (375 degree F) .
- Cut the chicken breast into thin strips
- Mix the egg with milk and salt and paprika.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg then the flour ,back to the egg mixture into the bread crumbs .
- Carefully put them in the heated oil and fry for about 2 to 3 minutes each side until golden brown and crispy .
- Place them on paper towel to absorb excess oil
- Finally and most important enjoy them with a nice chilled drink .